Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Devotee's experience with Paramacharya (Mahaperiyava)

R.Krishnan, I D.A.S.(Retd.)

On 10.10.57, I was to leave for Pune to join duty in Defence Accounts Department as an Upper Division Clerk. It was by chance I came to know that Paramacharya was camping at Ramakrishnapuram in west Mambalam. I was dressed in pant and shirt. I just took a chance and on 9.10.57 I went for darshan. I removed my shirt and did 'Pranam'. I proceeded to Pune with His blessings. Now I have retired as a Class I Officer.
During 1968 my sister was in a very serious condition and had been admitted in the Tanjore Medical Hospital. On my way back from Tanjore to Pune I went to have the darshan of Paramacharya who was observing silence. Through His assistants I handed over some fruits as homage and told Him about my sister's plight. Paramacharya took one orange and asked me to give it to my sister. When I told him that I was not going back to Tanjore He asked me to make juice of the orange and drink it for the welfare of my sister. On reaching Pune I got a letter saying my sister was better and was being discharged from the hospital. This was a surprise as on the day I left Tanjore, the doctors never gave any hope about her life.
In 1985 when I was entering my 50th year, I had the darshan of Paramacharya along with my wife and my mother-in-law. My wife's grandfather, Navaneetham Sarangapani Iyengar, Advocate of Kalyanapuram was a trusted devotee of Paramacharya in Kumbhakonam Matha in the 20's. When my wife just mentioned his name, there was a pause. Then to our surprise He called her and narrated many instances involving Sarangapani Iyengar and enquired about everyone and blessed us. This really is a surprise as Paramacharya has thousands of devotees and to remember one after a lapse of 50 years is something hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top