Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pujya Sri Mahaswamy Divya Charitram Part#64


A Dog’s Devotion
A dog came along with the mutt to all its camps from the year 1927. It was an intelligent dog that did not go near ablutions. It would stay near the mutt during night and protect the cattle and materials from getting robbed. It would eat only the food given in the mutt and would not accept any food from anybody else. Hence, Swamigal would enquire everyday if the dog has taken food. When Swamigal traveled in the palanquin from place to place, this dog would walk under the palanquin. If the palanquin got stopped in the middle by devotees, the dog would move outside the crowd and wait. Sometimes, it would even walk between the legs of the mutt’s elephant. If the security in the mutt was lax for some reason, it would guard the mutt’s premises. If the person who usually fed it forgot to do so for some reason, it would starve for the day. Once it got separated from Swamigal, but soon came running to him. Since that day, it would not eat food without having darshan of our Swamigal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top