Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pujya Sri Mahaswamy Divya Charitram Part#82

 

Unexpected visit to Devotee’s Residence

A prominent doctor from Mylapore was desirous of inviting Swamigal to his house. He would visit the camp everyday to have darshan of Swamigal and his face would reflect his yearning. Once, Swamigal inquired of him, to his surprise, the location of his residence. Then, Swamigal informed the doctor that he would visit the latter’s
residence in half an hour and asked him to rush home and prepare for the visit. The happiness the doctor felt had no bounds. He was worried about making suitable arrangements to welcome someone of Swamigal’s stature at such a short time. Sensing his concern, Swamigal assured him that mutt officials will take care of all the arrangements and asked him to go wait at home without any worry. As suggested, the doctor went home, waited for the arrival of Swamigal and welcomed him with purna kumbam. Swamigal stayed at their house for some time, called the family members and children aside separately, inquired about their well being and blessed them all with Vibhuti, Kumkum and Atchadhai. The doctor was very proud and shed tears of ecstasy
and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top