Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Etch the essence of Gayathri in your mind during Japam!"


I took my daughter to have darshan of Mahaperiaval. Though He was laid up with high temperature He gave me darshan, and enquired about the health of my daughter. I burst into a tempest of tears for His mercy, compassion, kindness and divine blessings.
He then instructed me to perform Sahasra Aavrti (1000) Gayatri Japa, every Sunday and avoid discussing politics which would invariably involve turning the mind away from things spiritual. He said that my performance of Gayatri Japa alone would repay my indebtedness. For some months afterwards I obeyed His command with implicit faith and earnestness and switched over doing Gayatri Japa every day instead of only on Sundays!
In another incident I went to Satara in Maharashtra, where the Paramacharya was camping. Around 3.00 AM in the wee hours of the morning the Paramacharya sent for me and asked me to recite Dhyana Sloka of the sacred Gayatri, which I did it trembling within myself!
For nearly 30 minutes, the great Sage gave a rich annotation, and instructed me to etch it in my mind while performing the japa! I however confessed that being too small, mired in profound ignorance it would be difficult for me to capture the picture of sacred Gayatri, as it was expounded, but I enthroned the lotus feet of Mahaperiaval in the inner recesses of my heart while doing the Japa.
He displayed His benign and divine smile. It was an epochal event in my life. He aroused and awakened my sensibility and sensitivity to the glory and greatness of sacred Gayatri!
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top