Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

COW PROTECTION AND MAHA PERIYAVAL

 
Few years back, a devotee of the kanchi mutt sent a cuban newspaper paper cutting to the Paramacharya about a secret pact agreed between the European countries. Due to excess population of cows, there was a oversupply of milk and all cheese/dairy products which in turn had a cascading price effect. To reverse the tumbling prices, the European countries decided to arrange slaughter of excess cows in each of their countries to arrest the excess production of milk and cheese production.

Mahaswamigal

The Paramacharya instructed a very ardent devotee to discuss with the European countries to make them give away those excess cows which in turn can be relocated to various countries in and around India where there is malnutrition. The gigantic effort was undertaken by this devotee who convinced these European countries to give away those excess cows to the kanchi mutt for further transportation by a cargo plane to the various deserving countries as per the Paramacharya's instructions. The ardent devotee doesnt wish to be named but attributes this monumental task completely to the grace of the Paramacharya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top