Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Saturday, February 28, 2015

BLESSINGS FOR PUBLISHING `TAMIL SHORTHAND' BOOK

One day, the event of Shri MahaswamigaL visiting Raja Annamalaipuram was scheduled. En route, at the junction of the Nallappan street and Adam street, we were waiting for Periyaval's arrival. The mena--palanquin, came. Giving purnakumbham, we bowed to Periyaval. Calling me suddenly, Periyaval asked, "ni enge inge--How come you are here?" I pointed out to Nallppan street and said, "I am living in this street." He asked for the mena to proceed through our street. The karanam--reason, was not known. Before we could run to our house, open the doors and light the lamp, the mena had come there.

Calling me near him, he said, "You said you have written a book of shorthand in Tamil? Bring it, let us see."

Going inside my house, I brought the manuscript of the book and submitted it to him. Leafing through every page, showing no hurry at all, with a speck of smile lingering in his face, he glanced through that book until the last page. His face shining like a lotus flower, when he said, "As suitable for Tamil, you have written the book, relating the P in Pitman to (the Tamil alphabet) 'pa' and M to 'ma'", his subtle power of knowledge that took everything at a glance made thrilled us in ecstasy.

"Has this book been published?" he asked me. "No", I said. Taking the bhilva garland from his shiras--head, and placing it on the book, he gave it back to me.

The Tamil Nadu government itself published this book in 1964. Its 4th editing coming out in 1998, adding honour to Tamil and the Tamil world. Such is the power of grace of that deivam--God!

author: Ananthan (G.S.Ananthanarayanan)
compiler: T.S. Kothandarama Sarma
source: Maha Periyaval - Darisana Anubhavangal vol.2

BLESSINGS FOR PUBLISHING `TAMIL SHORTHAND'  BOOK<br /><br />One day, the event of Shri MahaswamigaL visiting Raja Annamalaipuram was scheduled. En route, at the junction of the Nallappan street and Adam street, we were waiting for Periyaval's arrival. The mena--palanquin, came. Giving purnakumbham, we bowed to Periyaval. Calling me suddenly, Periyaval asked, "ni enge inge--How come you are here?" I pointed out to Nallppan street and said, "I am living in this street." He asked for the mena to proceed through our street. The karanam--reason, was not known. Before we could run to our house, open the doors and light the lamp, the mena had come there.<br /><br />Calling me near him, he said, "You said you have written a book of shorthand in Tamil? Bring it, let us see."<br /><br />Going inside my house, I brought the manuscript of the book and submitted it to him. Leafing through every page, showing no hurry at all, with a speck of smile lingering in his face, he glanced through that book until the last page. His face shining like a lotus flower, when he said, "As suitable for Tamil, you have written the book, relating the P in Pitman to (the Tamil alphabet) 'pa' and M to 'ma'", his subtle power of knowledge that took everything at a glance made thrilled us in ecstasy.<br /><br />"Has this book been published?" he asked me. "No", I said. Taking the bhilva garland from his shiras--head, and placing it on the book, he gave it back to me.<br /><br />The Tamil Nadu government itself published this book in 1964. Its 4th editing coming out in 1998, adding honour to Tamil and the Tamil world. Such is the power of grace of that deivam--God!<br /><br />author: Ananthan (G.S.Ananthanarayanan) <br />compiler: T.S. Kothandarama Sarma<br />source: Maha Periyaval - Darisana Anubhavangal vol.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top