Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Monday, December 1, 2014

Experiences with Maha Periyava: Card remedy

An elderly gentleman had a paralytic stroke and lost all sensations on the right side of his body.His response to medical treatment was minimal.But he could not regain his speech and suffered from some loss of memory. His wife came to Maha Periyava for darshan and made a tearful prayer.

Periyava should be gracious. My husband must recover completely!''.

Periyava was silent for a moment.

“Will you do anything to help him recover''.

The expense does not matter.

''I did not mean that. You will not take my words lightly??

''I will not''.

''Buy two packs of playing cards and put them where he can see them throughout the day. Slowly he will recover his memory and also regain his speech''.

The lady was amazed and also at the same time found the prescription rather strange. 'How did Periyava know that her husband was addicted to playing cards? Would her husband recover if he were to look at a pack of playing cards the whole day?

The lady did just has Periyava had suggested. In a few days the gentleman recovered his memory completely. He began to play cards with his grand children. When his grandson blundered he chided him, ''You must drop a spade now. Not hearts!'' The gentleman had regained his speech also!!

What a sort of remedy did Periyava suggest? Home remedy or Card remedy? Anyway he holds the trump in his hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top