Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Saturday, April 11, 2015

TEMPORARY JOB BECAME PERMANENT

Ganapathy from Trichy was Periyava's devotee.He was unemployed and it was a tough time for him to get a good job.
He came to Kanchipuram for Periyava's darshan and told to Periyava about this matter.Periyava enquired about the banks in Trichy.
When Ganapathy reached Trichy , he got two offer letters from the Banks.One was a permanent post at Chennai and another was a temporary post at Trichy.
Ganapathy was confused and he again sought Periyava's help regarding this. Periyava asked him to join in the temporary vacancy position at Trichy , which was quite unexpected for Ganapathy. However , after a few months , the person who went on leave had resigned his job and that Ganapathy himself was retained permanently for the same post.
Maha Periyava is an Avyajha Karunamoorthy (one who shows unstoppable grace) and there are many experiences this is one among them.
Name of the Book: Maha Periyava Maghimai

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top