Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mahaperiava’s Humour!

 

Once, an overweight lady came for Mahaperiava’s Dharsan. She was not able to do ‘Namaskaaram’ to Periava. With mixed feelings of Bhakthi and Embarrassment, she just stood there with folded hands.
“I am a diabetic. Doctor has told me that I should reduce my weight and for that I should walk for one hour daily. But, I am not able to walk even for ten minutes.” ---she complained to Him. Then she continued, “ Periava should tell me an easier way”.
“ All these doctors are same. They will only repeat what is written in medical books, but will never look from the practical point of view…”
The lady brightened up expecting that Periava was going to tell her an easy way!. Her eyes showed a lot of expectation.
“ If one wants to be healthy without any disease , one requires Bagavaan’s compassion….”
The lady’s heart started beating fast.
“ Is there a temple near your house?”
“Yes Periava! A big Shiva temple.”
“Good! Do six ‘pradhakshina’s daily in the morning and evening. And clean the temple with broomstick for 100 feet daily..”
The lady was very happy and returned home with Prasaadham!
A disciple who was assisting Periava, was struggling to control his laugh!
“ Did I tell her wrongly..?” asked Periava!
“ No Periava! The doctor prescribed ‘ walking’ , and Periava prescribed ‘Pradhakshinam’……”---answered the disciple!
‘Oh! Do you mean that the medicine prescribed by both of us is ‘Adhvaitha’ and the names are ‘Dhvaitha’ ..?”
That is a sample of Periava’s subtle humour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top