Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Friday, October 31, 2014

Experiences with Maha Periyava: Maha Periyava as Lord Vaidyanatha

Periyava was camping in Madras Sanskrit college. He was suffering from chest pain. The ayurvedic medicines he took did not reduce the pain. The Manager was worried. Hesitatingly he told Periyava, “If you allow me, I will send word to Dr.Vaidyanathan in Alwarpet. I somehow feel that if he comes and sees, it will be better.”
Surprisingly the request was granted. Dr. Vaidyanathan came and checked the pulse after wrapping His hand with a silk cloth. It was normal. He checked the blood pressure. It was very high. “Periyava, BP is very high. You must take medicine immediately.”
“OK.OK. You come back and take the tests again after half an hour.”
The tests were taken after half an hour only to find that it had become too low. Periyava with a knowing smile said.”Half an hour ago, you tested and said that the BP was very high. Now you are saying it is very low. What happens when BP is high and what happens when BP is low?”
Dr.Vaidyanathan said “If BP is high, it will lead to hemorrhage and there is danger to life. If it is low, then people faint and fall down. That is also dangerous”.
Periyava asked like a child, “But, No such thing has happened to me. Neither hemorrhage nor fainting”.
The doctor was scratching his head. “That is very surprising to me! BP going up just like that and immediately coming down does not happen usually. I think …..Your body must be totally obeying your commands”.
This is what happens when you try to treat Lord Vaidyanatha himself……..

 

Photo: Experiences with Maha Periyava: Maha Periyava as Lord Vaidyanatha<br /><br />Periyava was camping in Madras Sanskrit college. He was suffering from chest pain. The ayurvedic medicines he took did not reduce the pain. The Manager was worried. Hesitatingly he told Periyava, “If you allow me, I will send word to Dr.Vaidyanathan in Alwarpet. I somehow feel that if he comes and sees, it will be better.” <br /><br />Surprisingly the request was granted. Dr. Vaidyanathan came and checked the pulse after wrapping His hand with a silk cloth. It was normal. He checked the blood pressure. It was very high. “Periyava, BP is very high. You must take medicine immediately.”<br /><br />“OK.OK. You come back and take the tests again after half an hour.”<br /><br />The tests were taken after half an hour only to find that it had become too low. Periyava with a knowing smile said.”Half an hour ago, you tested and said that the BP was very high. Now you are saying it is very low. What happens when BP is high and what happens when BP is low?”<br /><br />Dr.Vaidyanathan said “If BP is high, it will lead to hemorrhage and there is danger to life. If it is low, then people faint and fall down. That is also dangerous”.<br /><br />Periyava asked like a child, “But, No such thing has happened to me. Neither hemorrhage nor fainting”.<br /><br />The doctor was scratching his head. “That is very surprising to me! BP going up just like that and immediately coming down does not happen usually. I think …..Your body must be totally obeying your commands”.<br /><br />This is what happens when you try to treat Lord Vaidyanatha himself……..

Source: Jagadguru Sri Maha Periyava - Kanchi Paramacharya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top