Kanchi mahaperiava

Kanchi mahaperiava
mahaperiava

Welcome to My Blog.....

JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!! I welcome all of you to this blogspot which is dedicated in entireity to my JAGAT GURU. I pray to my Kanchi Mahan to shower the blessings for the successful creation of this blogspot. I am in the process of collecting all the available information, speeches, audios, videos, books from the ocean of WEB. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the Original uploaders who provided the resources for me to gather and put the same in my blogspot. Please note that this site is regulary updated and request you to visit on regular basis to update on the happenings. I will leave you here...with Periavaa. JAYA JAYA SHANKARA!! HARA HARA SHANKARA!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE NEWLY UPLOADED SONGS ON SHRI MAHAPERIAVAA BY SHRI UDAYALUR KALYANA RAMAN

Monday, January 7, 2013

Shri Rajah Iyer reminisces his interactions with Him

He is Karunamurthy..no doubt about it..Every yera on Jan14th(pongal day..my birth day)I used to go to Him with my family and get His blessings..I think it was 87 ..As usual I went a day before and went on 14th early morn to have Viswaroopa darshan.My family was to come later.There were hardly 10/12 people..I always submit myself to Him as S/O Rajah iyer..never my name..after Viswaroopa darshan..I colly left to Rama lodge and brought my wife and kids for His darshan..it was around 10 AM..as soon as I entered the mutt Balu mama and few others came runnung..
Sir..were you not there for Viswaroopa darshan..where did you disappear after that?Mahaperiyava has been asking for you for the last 3 hrs..I rushed in side where He was teaching Bala periyavaa..I prostrated before Him.
He asked me in a jovial mood “why did you come all the way from Chennai on a pongal day?”
I said..It is my birthday..
“Enna nakshatram unakku?”
“Mirugaseerisham?”
“Appadinna innikki un bithday illai theriyumoliyo?”
I was silent..
“English Birthdaynnu chollu..ellarum cake vetti kondaduva..Nee angenthu vanthirukke..ivathan un kuzanthaigala..”
“Amam Periyava Anugraham vendum..”
“Kavalaiye padathe..Unga appa neraiya educationukkum,enga madathukkum panniyirukkar( my father was an M.L.C., but he has seen Periyavaa only once during His pattanapravesam to Ramnad in 1961)Rendu ponnum romba nalla padichchu unga appa pugazhukku mel jam jamnu pannuval..”
He blessed me and family with a handful of manjal kizhangu..
i left with tears in my eyes..
1992. My elder daughter became Ist in Church park + 2 and stood Ist in English in the state.She got full scholarship for UG to go to Princeton(she got admission with full scholarship from amherst,dartmouth,Yale,Stanford too)
1997.. My younger daughter got into UG@Harvard..with full scholarship..
i havent spent a single pie for their education…
Me &my wife know only One God in this Universe..you can guess!

Shri Rajah Iyer reminisces his interactions with Him<br />===============================<br /><br />He is Karunamurthy..no doubt about it..Every yera on Jan14th(pongal day..my birth day)I used to go to Him with my family and get His blessings..I think it was 87 ..As usual I went a day before and went on 14th early morn to have Viswaroopa darshan.My family was to come later.There were hardly 10/12 people..I always submit myself to Him as S/O Rajah iyer..never my name..after Viswaroopa darshan..I colly left to Rama lodge and brought my wife and kids for His darshan..it was around 10 AM..as soon as I entered the mutt Balu mama and few others came runnung..<br /><br />Sir..were you not there for Viswaroopa darshan..where did you disappear after that?Mahaperiyava has been asking for you for the last 3 hrs..I rushed in side where He was teaching Bala periyavaa..I prostrated before Him.<br /><br />He asked me in a jovial mood “why did you come all the way from Chennai on a pongal day?”<br /><br />I said..It is my birthday..<br /><br />“Enna nakshatram unakku?”<br /><br />“Mirugaseerisham?”<br /><br />“Appadinna innikki un bithday illai theriyumoliyo?”<br /><br />I was silent..<br /><br />“English Birthdaynnu chollu..ellarum cake vetti kondaduva..Nee angenthu vanthirukke..ivathan un kuzanthaigala..”<br /><br />“Amam Periyava Anugraham vendum..”<br /><br />“Kavalaiye padathe..Unga appa neraiya educationukkum,enga madathukkum panniyirukkar( my father was an M.L.C., but he has seen Periyavaa only once during His pattanapravesam to Ramnad in 1961)Rendu ponnum romba nalla padichchu unga appa pugazhukku mel jam jamnu pannuval..”<br /><br />He blessed me and family with a handful of manjal kizhangu..<br /><br />i left with tears in my eyes..<br /><br />1992. My elder daughter became Ist in Church park + 2 and stood Ist in English in the state.She got full scholarship for UG to go to Princeton(she got admission with full scholarship from amherst,dartmouth,Yale,Stanford too)<br /><br />1997.. My younger daughter got into UG@Harvard..with full scholarship..<br />i havent spent a single pie for their education…<br /><br />Me &my wife know only One God in this Universe..you can guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe through Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

back to top